Irvine Personal Injury Lawyer
When you’ve been injured due to the recklessness or negligence of another person or commercial entity, it’s important to remember that you don’t have to fight for compensation alone. By working with an Irvine personal injury lawyer, you can ensure that your rights are protected and that your interests are represented—both in settlement negotiations and in civil court.
Larry Eisenberg has achieved numerous multi-million dollar settlements for clients in cases involving a wide range of personal injury issues, including medical malpractice, failure to diagnose, truck accident, construction accidents, and more. He is barred in California, New York, and Massachusetts, and has received many prestigious accolades for his litigation and client service performance.
The personal injury attorneys at our firm have experience handling many different types of accident and injury cases to help you recover damages. Some of our most common practice areas include:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Dog Bite
- Slip and Fall
- Birth Injury
- Bike Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Bus Accident
- Premises Liability
- Motorcycle Accident
- Worker’s Compensation
- Amusement Park Accidents
- And Many More
Whether you’ve been injured in Irvine or somewhere else in the greater Orange County area, call our law offices and complete a legal consultation to learn about the many ways we can help you fight for the compensation you deserve.
Role of an Irvine Personal Injury Lawyer
During the course of a personal injury case, your personal injury lawyer will act in different roles as the case proceeds while also helping you avoid the common mistakes that people make after an accident and ensure your case meets the applicable statute of limitations. These roles include:
- Investigator: Uncovering the facts that transpired and who may be liable for your injuries.
- Analyst: Although witness statements and other evidence may be obtained by an experienced investigator retained by your attorney, this information has to be analyzed to determine how to prove the negligence of the adverse party.
- Counselor: Listening to the client regarding what happened and the injuries sustained.
- Negotiator: Dealing with the insurance company or lawyer for the negligent defendant.
- Trial Lawyer: Preparing for trial if necessary to obtain the best result and highest compensation for the client, and seeking an independent medical examination if necessary.
- Advocate: Representing your best interests, regardless of whether you pursue compensation via a negotiation with the opposing insurance company or you decide to bring your case to trial. Your Irvine personal injury attorney is always going to stand in as an advocate for you.
Finding a Personal Injury Lawyer in Your Area
If you’re looking to find the best personal injury lawyer for your case, some important factors to consider are the experience and qualifications of the lawyers you encounter in your search. Some important things that can be reviewed are the independent ratings of that particular attorney’s qualifications and experience.
Some other aspects to consider when retaining a lawyer in Irvine or Mission Viejo may be:
- Whether they are in the local trial lawyers association, especially if they’ve been on the board of directors or president of the local trial lawyers association.
- If the lawyer you’re considering retaining has been a lecturer and speaker at different presentations.
- If the lawyer has received the accolade of “Trial Lawyer of the Year”, that is another factor of experience.
These different qualifications will be available on the website of the law firm, which will list the ratings of these independents rating organizations, as well as any other relevant achievements, accolades, and certifications.
Call Our Law Offices Today
When you’re injured, it’s important to find a personal injury attorney whom you trust. After you conduct your initial search using the information provided in this page and seek the necessary medical attention, we hope you’ll contact our law offices to learn more about the services offered by our own Irvine personal injury attorneys. Call us today to do discuss what you can provide to help your claim and learn how we can apply our many years of dedicated service and local experience to your case.
Eisenberg & Associates Justice for the Disabled Scholarship
We are excited to announce the Eisenberg & Associates Justice for the Disabled Scholarship as part of the ongoing effort to raise awareness of the daily discrimination faced by those with disabilities as well as those who have suffered catastrophic injuries. We believe that this discrimination can be challenged with practical solutions, and are proud to encourage those with innovative policy concepts to implement positive change. This $500 scholarship will be awarded to a student who puts forth a thoughtful, practical, and well-reasoned analysis of the social injustice those with disabilities face due to discriminatory practices, and how a new public policy could better challenge these unjust practices.
In addition, applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0. The deadline for applications is March 31, 2017 Here is more information on the application process and eligibility requirements for the Eisenberg & Associates Justice for the Disabled Scholarship.