Larry Eisenberg is an accomplished trial lawyer who has provided quality legal representation in serious personal injury cases for over 30 years. The firm is committed to excellence and has earned a stellar reputation by providing personal attention to their clients – consumers and victims of negligent conduct.
Staff of Eisenberg & Associates
- $10,000,000 – Coordinated Fertility Litigation
- $7,500,000 – UCI Liver Transplant Litigation
- $4,000,000 – Failure to diagnose a neurological disorder in a 3-year old
- $1,800,000 – Head-on collision
- $1,800,000 – Construction site electrical explosion
- $1,600,000 – Laparoscopic surgery resulting in brain damage
- $1,300,000 – Tractor trailer accident
- $1,000,000 – Kaiser Kidney Transplant Litigation
- Multiple 7-figure settlements – Prescription drug overdose cases against physicians and pharmacies who overprescribed opiate drugs
- $700,000 – Car accident case where the insurance company offered a low-ball $30,000 settlement (The insurance company is now being sued for their bad faith conduct).
Mr. Eisenberg has written articles featured in major publications, including:
- How Plaintiff’s Attorneys Should Avoid Assisting the Defense, The Gavel (OCTLA), 1998
- What’s at Stake in the Trial of Dr. Stone, Orange County Register, 1997
- Birth Control: Nationwide Laws are Needed to Regulate the Fertility Industry, Los Angeles Daily Journal, 1997
- The Media & Public Misperception of the Civil Justice System, The Forum (California Trial Lawyers Association), 1993
- The Care and Treatment of Handicapped Children, Journal of Dentistry for Children, 1976
Contact Our Office Early On In Your Case
Mr. Eisenberg is a Member of the Bar in California, New York, Massachusetts and Washington State. The firm reviews inquiries from prospective clients and referring lawyers on an ongoing basis.
It’s extremely important to contact a qualified personal injury lawyer immediately after the incident has occurred. The reason for this urgency is to give the attorney the advantage of beginning the case right away before the insurance company investigates reasons to diminish or deny the claim. The proper investigation and analysis of the case should be performed as soon as possible after the incident happened, and it should be performed by an Irvine personal injury lawyer with experience handling the type of accident or injury case that you are involved in. Our contact information is below.